Tuesday, May 24, 2016

vizio TV, model number M55-C2

Posted By: SES - 8:02:00 AM

In this video we will show how to replace the main board for this vizio TV, model number M55-C2. 
Before starting the replacement process, it is recommended to take photos along the way, so that you have something to reference for seeing what the parts look like originally in the TV, along with all of the connections. 
Be sure your TV is unplugged. 
I will start by disconnecting all of the cables and connections to the main board. This main board is a little bit different as it had a separate piece that comes off the top here of the board, be sure to disconnect this piece for removing the board. This main board also has a wifi module, in the upper right hand corner. Be sure to disconnect this from the main board, before removing the board. After I have disconnected the cables, I will remove the screws and the board.
Next, I can get my replacement board into place and secure it to the panel using the screws.
After reinstalling the main board, be sure to reconnect the wifi module.
Then, I can reconnect the ribbons and cables to the main board. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment