Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Vizio M55-C2 Power Supply Replacement Tutorial Video

Posted By: SES - 8:05:00 AM

In this video we will show how to replace the power supply in this vizio TV, model number M55-C2. Before starting the replacement process, it is recommended to take photos along the way, so you have something to reference for seeing what the parts look like originally in the TV, along with all of the connections. Be sure your TV is unplugged. I will start by disconnecting all of the cables and connections to the power supply board. After I have disconnected the cables, I will remove the screws and the board. Next, I can get my replacement board into place and secure it to the panel using the screws. Then, I can reconnect the ribbons and cable to the power supply board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment