Saturday, May 28, 2016

Defect in a TOSHIBA 32LV833G (32 inches)

Posted By: SES - 12:36:00 PM
Defect in a TOSHIBA 32LV833G (32 inches)
We've got something that has nothing to do with the amateur radio.
But who is interested in technology tried probably sometime 😉. I have recently been interested in buying me defective flat screen televisions and to repair them. One thing I can say at this point before, "It's worth it!"
Unfortunately, it is for many years so that many flat screen TVs go shortly after the break warranty! Actually unbelievable that devices the loose talk costs about 1,000 euros, bless the temporal after 2-3 years. Whether that is now wanted by the manufacturers so, or not, I am not going to answer again. The fact is that it is now probably worth abzuschliesen an extended warranty!
Although I am still at the beginning, with the repair of these devices, so I can not say that it's fun, is not too difficult if you reasonably about the matter understands something you just go quickly to the goal!
Here I want to show briefly how I proceeded with a 32 "LCD flat screen television from Toshiba. I bought this unit for 20 Euro as broken!
The error image looked like this (sorry for the bad quality)
Toshiba 32 inch
Toshiba 32 inch
TOSHIBA 32 "error stripes in the picture
As you can see here the display strip.
The fault lies here in the Timing Control Board, or short T-Con Board.
Here I have removed the back cover, and for a better understanding refers to the parts that are installed in this type.
All photos can be enlarged by simply clicking!
IMG_3098_bezeichnet
IMG_3098_bezeichnet
After removing the protective sheet could I quickly notice the mistake on the board.
Because it has broken at least 2 IC's! (see photo)
IMG_3103
IMG_3103
The T-Con Board (now you can see the destroyed IC's)
IMG_3104
IMG_3104
Here again broken a close-up of the
Now I'm waiting for the new module.
Do so be patient. When I received the replacement part, I am going to write this review to end.
So the T-Con Board arrived today. Did not take long. I installed it immediately after our shopping on Saturday 😉.
IMG_3110
IMG_3110
The new T-Con Board ... hooray!
Here now the result!
IMG_3112
The flat is underway again!
IMG_3112
The image is okay again. (If only no signal supplied)
Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment