Saturday, May 28, 2016

PS3 jailbreak or the PS3 CFW scene

Posted By: SES - 11:21:00 AM
PS3 jailbreak or the PS3 CFW scene

Technology: PS3 Games tested with 3.55 / 4.21 CFW (kmeaw, Rebug)

So, dear friends of PS3 jailbreak or the PS3 CFW scene,

meanwhile, a lot has happened and I've also thought about done, as I continue to develop my post here, or clearer try.
Therefore, I have now decided to make a major facelift and change the whole blog, or at least this post consistently.

In this post you should find useful information in FUTURE. That in plain text that I ALL that I connect in the future with the PS3 Jailbreak, now enshrines in this thread and / or at least further leite.
This creates for a little more "Overview" and reduced on the other hand the effort to find something.

News 28.02.2013:

Now I have packed all games new and re-uploaded and also provided each package by name and Game Code. Should be easier for everyone to find out which file is which game.
All games with a ".rp" also had to be repackaged and include a text file that is not important for the PS3. So you can delete them.

Basic information:

I assume that the people who use this tutorial have a basic knowledge and do not go to ANY question a detail. Informs you please yourself first whether your PS3 or your current CFW is as real in this, as I describe here.
 How do I get into the recovery menu?
-> How to install a CFW?
-> What CFW's there?

Downloads
Guide 4.21.1 REX CFW incl. Multiman

0 comments:

Post a Comment